Işefá (First hand Ifá)
Many people seek Işefá in order to have more knowledge about life and their own selves. Through Işefá, (Hand if Ifa) ritual, Ifa outlines the archetypal story of your spiritual journey. Işefá marks the beginning of your lifelong exploration of the details surrounding your spiritual maturity, evolution and liberation. You will also learn how to take care of your ikin (palm kernels), in the way permitted by his Ifa. Training in the Ose Ifa 4 day ritual (Prayer Cycles) and calendar is given as well as the identification of your Head Orisa (guardian Orisa). Işefá sets the fundamental parameters of life by providing the Odu (sacred text) that represents the blueprint for your path.
- Ancestral Veneration
- Propitiation of your Orí.
- How to take care of your ikin.
- Washing of Ikins and Ifá Elekes.
- Identification of your Head Orisa.
- Training in the Ose Ifa 4 day ritual (Prayer Cycles) and calendar.